Mag. Anna Jantscher, MHR
What fascinates me about my work is the question of how change can actually succeed. I am at my most enthusiastic when accompanying complex change projects and making the associated dynamics visible, open to discussion and workable. One of my greatest passions is the development of people and organisations so that they can reach their full potential. I discovered this many years ago in my role as an HR Business Partner.
At present, I am intensively engaged in the question of how the transformation of organisations, teams and individuals to self-organisation, agility and purpose drive is able to succeed. I am convinced that the bigger and wider my own inner map of knowledge and experience is, the better I can accompany people and organisations through development processes. Therefore, from a personal and professional perspective, I am in a constant process of further development, which inspires me time and again, and allows me to discover new things.
In my opinion, trust is an important cornerstone for successful consulting. That is why I value accompanying my clients on a long-term basis and at the same time find it fascinating how effective a uniquely well-managed intervention can be. My approach as a consultant is my strongest tool. In my work, I believe it is particularly important to enable people – managers as well as employees – to take the lead, i.e. to take responsibility for one’s own actions, to communicate oneself and to become personally effective.
- Equity Partner der Beratergruppe Neuwaldegg
MAIN AREAS OF WORK
- Implementation of change management methodologies in international projects
- Development of change management strategies
- Concept and facilitation of innovative workshop formats in change processes, strategy development, team development
- Development and implementation of numerous HR projects (Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, HR TOM, …)
- Purpose Driven Organizations
- Agile & Selforganized teams
- 10 years of experience in different positions of Human Resource Management (Recruiting, HR Development, HR Business Partner, HR Projects, Implementation of different HR processes)
- Lead in Change Management for building up an international Service Center/Nearshoring
- Implementation and supervision of numerous organizational development programs
- Many years of experience in cooperating and working with managers on all levels (C‑Level to Teamleader)
- Systemic Consulting (Neuwaldegger Curriculum)
- Holacracy Practitioner (HolacracyOne)
- Mediation and Conflict Management during Organisational Development Processes (Trigon Dtl)
- Systemic Constellations (Kurt Fleischner)
- Supervision, Coaching and Organisational Development (SFU Wien)
- Master of Human Resources (Rotterdam Erasmus University of Management)
- Degree in Business Administration (Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien)