Management Dialog für Senior Executives
Most organisations make significant changes to structures, responsibilities or connecting processes regularly in order to improve and grow their businesses. Changes in the external environment, changes in strategy and changes in people all contribute to the need for regular adjustments to the organisation. However, senior leaders rarely have the opportunity to share their experiences, insights, challenges and successes in organisation design with other organisations and senior executives, or to robustly discuss new thinking and practices in this field with peers. Providing such a platform for one-to-one conversations amongst senior executives, we would be pleased to welcome you to the next Beratergruppe Neuwaldegg and Ashridge
Business School Management Dialogue.
Are you facing similar questions and challenges? Gain insights from the experiences of senior leaders of other companies attending the event and reflect on your approach based on concepts developed by Beratergruppe Neuwaldegg and Ashridge Business School.
During the Management Dialogue, we will explore the following questions:
– What are the myths surrounding organisation design work?
– How can we adapt and change meaningfully to deliver strategic priorities?
– How can we design organisations in order to deal with fast-paced markets, technological developments and to engage with the wider community?
– How can we best best model complex organisations to incorporate many different roles, products, geographies and functions?
– What criteria could we apply when thinking of restructuring our company?
– How can we build flexibility and agility into our structural set-up?
Tuesday 8 April 2014, 09.00 -17.00
Schloss Schönbrunn, Tagungszentrum, Apothekertrakt, 1130, Vienna, Austria
Package price for 1-2 people from your company: € 690,- + sales tax. The fee excludes 20% VAT.
This event is for board level and senior executives. Places are limited.
+43 1 368 80 70-31